Along with having a branded email address, creating an email signature for all your outgoing email adds a level of professionalism to your communications. In this post we describe how to set up an email signature in the Outlook Web version.
Create an Email Signature
- Sign in to Outlook Web.
- Go to Settings (Cog icon on the top right of the screen) > View All Outlook Settings (Bottom of slide-in window) > Mail > Compose and reply.
- Under Email signature, type your signature and modify it with whatever formatting you would like to use.
- If you want your email signature to appear for all new messages that you compose then check the box for “Automatically include my signature on new messages that I compose”.
- If you want your email signature to appear for all messages that you forward or reply to then check the box for “Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to”.
- You can also manually add signature if you prefer to do it that way.
- When you are done creating your signature click on Save at the top of the window.
Manually Add a Signature to Messages
- Start by composing a new message.
- After typing out the message you would like to send, click on the 3 dots at the top of the message bar.
- Select Insert signature.
- Click Send at the bottom of the message to send your message with the signature.